This guide will show you how to connect and disconnect from the AnyConnect VPN on your machine.
- To open the AnyConnect application. You can either find it in your taskbar or open from your start menu;
- The bottom right-hand corner of your screen click the up chevron arrow and double click the following icon
- If the icon isn't present it means the application isn't running. You can open the application by searching "AnyConnect" in the start search bar.
- Once the application is open, you'll see something similar to (will have your company name);
- Click the Connect button, enter the same credentials you log in to your machine with;
- You should get the following message in the bottom right-hand corner and the window will change;
- If you wish to disconnect the VPN, follow the above process to open the application and then click the Disconnect button.